Saturday 18 August 2018

168 zelda breath of the wild - drawing a map of shee venath shrine

Dear Readers,

I went into Shee Venath Shrine to take on the "Twin Memories" challenge.

I was in a room with many bowls in the floor. Some of them were blue because they had balls in them. The rest of them didn't. I got on the elevator platform to higher ground and looked down at the room. I thought maybe there was something to the pattern so I noted it, my back to the wall:

0 0 0 0 1
1 0 0 0 0
0 1 0 0 0
0 0 0 1 0
0 1 0 0 0

Where 0 is an empty bowl and 1 is a full bowl.

I got down to the ground again and noticed a plaque with a clue written on it. It said I had to use shrines on both of the Duelling Peaks to solve the puzzle. There we go! I had to leave and go to the shrine on the southern peak...

No comments:

Post a Comment