Saturday 25 August 2018

175 zelda breath of the wild - finally getting a lead on the twelfth photograph memory!

Dear Readers,

I continued north from the Ranch Ruins, looking for apples and maybe a shrine. I detected a shrine to the east. I went in this direction and also spotted smoke coming from the top of a tall mound. I climbed this mound and met a lady named Benny. She talked about adventuring in general and looking from somewhere up high to get bearings. It paid off as I took a look at the shrine from up here and spotted a nearby stable I hadn't found yet! Woo! My hope to find Pikango for clues again was restored! :D


It didn't sound like she set up the cooking pot here, but hey that's handy :) There was Hylian Rice lying around and some Seared Steak in the wooden crate too.

#249 Giant Boomerang

A two-handed boomerang! I've never heard of anything like this and the idea is kinda goofy, but it's here and it's cool! It sounds really loud when thrown too! The tall pillar near the mound had a chest on top with this in it.

I continued towards the stable. A river was in the way but Rebonae Bridge was nearby. A woman named Leekah was being attacked on this bridge by a Blue Bokoblin and I did a sneak strike on it. Still had the mask on!

Another tall pillar across the bridge. The chest on top had an opal in it. I had to restore stamina each time for the two pillars I climbed around here.

I found Wetland Stable and lo and behold, Pikango was here! And he had a clue about the twelfth photograph! Woo! However, for once he wasn't certain. He said it may depict the forest just south of here, or the forest on the other side of the river, northeast of Bottomless Swamp. It was still a great lead! I activated the nearby Kaya Wan Shrine and got a good night sleep by the fire. Gonna recall the last memory first thing in the morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment