Sunday 12 August 2018

162 zelda breath of the wild - swimming like a salmon with the zora armour!

Dear Readers,

Now that I had spoken to King Dorephan and the other Zoras, it was time to continue.

Ledo had a job for me! He asked if I would mine luminous stones, saying I could find plenty of them around Upland Zorana. This came up as Luminous Stone Gathering in the side quests. He needed 10, but I already had 45 :P It was a short quest! He also counted them out individually, which was pretty fun, making murmuring sounds on every count as well. He gave me 2 Diamonds in return! He wanted to continue this deal, but could only trade 1 Diamond from now on. The first time was a bonus. I asked him about Fronk and he said they were apprentices of Master Dento, who said that repairing the domain was part of their training.

Laflat had a job for me too. She wanted, nay, needed a picture of a red-maned Lynel, not just the one from the mountain with the shock arrows. I said I would. She went on to say that someone was daring people to dive jump from up there and that maybe a picture of this dangerous creature would stop them. This came up as "Lynel Safari" in the side quests.

I met little Finley for the first time. She seemed sleepy and said that I should go to sleep soon.

Gruve tasked me with showing him a beautiful dive, which came up as "Diving Is Beauty!" in the side quests. I wonder if he's the one who's daring the others to dive from that dangerous place... I jumped off the platform into the water below and with my new Zora Armour I was able to press the action button once to swim up the waterfall like lightning! That was cool! :) Gruve thought so too. He gave me Fleet-Lotus Seeds x5 as a reward.

Kilton was here! He set up shop on a nearby cliff, so I went to see him. He didn't have any new stuff though. I want more masks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment