Wednesday 22 August 2018

172 zelda breath of the wild - spelling trouble in ree dahee shrine

Dear Readers,

After completing the two shrines at Duelling Peaks, I found another shrine at the base, between the two mountains. Talk about a cluster of shrines! It was Ree Dahee Shrine and the trial was "Timing Is Critical".

I was faced with buttons to control the tilt of platforms. I had to get the balls rolling on the tilt and land them in the bowls. This activated platforms to take me further in the shrine.

I had to time the tilt on the last platform so that the ball would get flipped into the bowl. I then used Stasis on this button to keep the platform tilted so I could reach the treasure chest. It had a Climber's Bandanna in it! Very nice to have :)

As for the spelling of the word "Bandanna", I always thought it was "Bandana", but it looks like they're both accepted everywhere. I checked around but I have no idea if I'm right or wrong, so I'm going to follow the game's lead and spell "Bandanna". The game generally uses U.S. English if that's any help.

Afterwards I went to see Great Fairy Cotera with my new Climber's Bandanna and was able to upgrade it twice! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment