Wednesday 15 August 2018

165 zelda breath of the wild - barrel logistics at kah yah shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to explore the newly discovered Kah Yah Shrine and complete the "Quick Thinking" trial.

In this shrine the monk was right ahead but behind a locked door. Treasure chests were behind locked cages. I had to place barrels on switches to open those cages. There were two moving platforms I had to use to bring the barrels to those switches. Both moving platforms had obstacles in their paths.

The left moving platform had a low headroom barrier. I had to put down the barrel and crouch to get under it safely. Then I had to make sure to be out of the way of the other barrier so it wouldn't knock me or the barrel off. The treasure I got here was the small key.

The right moving platform had flip switch cage obstacles. I had to use arrows on the switch to open and close the cages when I needed to. The treasure here was the Knight's Claymore but I decided to leave it here for now.

When I got out of the shrine, Garini was admiring its blue glow. He noted I wasn't an ordinary guy, but he didn't dwell on it. He was just glad the mystery was now solved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment