Saturday 11 August 2018

161 zelda breath of the wild - remembering lady mipha...

Dear Readers,

I ran downstairs after Muzu and Prince Sidon. I needed Muzu's help in the upcoming quest with Ruta.

They stood in front of the statue of Lady Mipha. Sidon was pleading with him when I arrived.

Muzu didn't want to speak to me. Prince Sidon then revealed that Lady Mipha was deeply in love with me all those years ago. Muzu was shocked and couldn't believe it. It was a surprise to me too! I looked at the statue of Lady Mipha... and recalled a memory of her!...

...Lady Mipha and I sat on Ruto's trunk. She was healing a wound on my arm. She spoke to me, reminiscing on how she always healed my injuries as we were growing up. She said she would always heal and protect me. Gosh... she had such a gentle voice... She said that when the whole Calamity thing was over, maybe we could spend more time together...

That was the memory. Gosh... that's so sad :( I wonder if The Little Mermaid's tragic tale of heartbreak is an influence here.

Prince Sidon and Muzu wondered what was going on with me. I told them that I remembered Lady Mipha. Muzu wouldn't believe me... that is until Prince Sidon pointed out the armour I was wearing. It fit perfectly and Lady Mipha made it by hand for the one she loved, meaning me. It was not easy news for Muzu to take... Sidon encouraged him to help me find shock arrows. Muzu gazed up at the statue of Lady Mipha and finally decided to cooperate. It was their only option now so it was a tough decision to make...

He pointed out Ploymus Mountain and Shatterback Point, that there was a Lynel up there that shoots shock arrows. I would be able to obtain them from that creature. Muzu estimated that I would need about 20 shock arrows to appease Ruta. I already had some but I could always go there if I needed more.

Prince Sidon said he'd be waiting for me at East Reservoir Lake, right by the Divine Beast. I guess I'll be dealing with that Lynel at some stage, but for now I already had 25 shock arrows so that was nice :)

I'm glad Muzu came round. I ran back up to the king to tell him about it. He asked if I remembered Lady Mipha yet and I said a little bit. That made him feel happy. I asked him what happened with the Divine Beasts and he said the Champions, Lady Mipha being one of them, got trapped inside when Calamity Ganon took control and it's been that way ever since. He didn't even know if any of them survived or died. Yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment