Monday 20 August 2018

170 zelda breath of the wild - gathering intel at shee vaneer shrine

Dear Readers,

I went into Shee Vaneer Shrine to take on the "Twin Memories" trial. I had to coordinate with the same trial in Shee Venath Shrine in order to complete both shrines. Nice way to implement the twin theme at Duelling Peaks :)

Like the other shrine, this one had bowls in the floor, the plaque with the clue, and an elevator. I got to higher ground and noted the pattern of bowls on the floor:

0 1 0 0 0
0 0 0 1 0
1 0 0 0 0
0 0 1 0 0
0 0 0 0 1

Where again, 0 were the bowls without a ball and 1 were the bowls with a ball.

I then sussed that I had to make the pattern in this shrine look like the pattern in the other shrine, and vice versa! This rearrangement opened the way to the monk.

#259 Eightfold Longblade

There was a treasure chest on the other side of the wall where the high platform was, so I glided over there. It had this sword in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment