Tuesday 14 August 2018

164 zelda breath of the wild - the truth about those buried shrine things at palmorae ruins

Dear Readers,

I was getting curious about those buried shrines I was seeing lately, so I went back to Palmorae Ruins.

There were buried shrines here and Garini said there was a part of the stone monument scattered around here. It was night time and I found one around the corner. I took a picture of it and showed him, but I needed more. He said they may have been swept away by the waves, so that's unfortunate.

I did a small bit of beachcombing and I found another one in a little cove to the southwest, near some wooden barrels and crates. Broad daylight too, which was lucky! I took a pic and showed him, but it was still not enough.

He then wondered if the currents were strong enough to carry fragments to Cape Cresia or Soka Point. I took this as a hint and went beachcombing all along that spit of land. I found quite a few treasure chests with rupees and amber as I was going along. At the very tip of Soka Point I found another fragment! Woo! :) I took a pic. I also found my 52nd Korok Seed under a rock.

I didn't feel like hiking all the way back, so I warped to Muwo Jeem Shrine and glided down from there back to Garini. I showed him the picture and he had all the information he needed to solve the puzzle! The deciphered passage read "When the two find their place and kneel in reverence, the shrine will reveal itself." he didn't know what it meant by that though.

Just then I walked over to one of the two buried shrines and pressed the left analogue stick to kneel. He spotted me doing this and went over to the other one himself to kneel. They turned blue! It turned out these weren't buried shrines at all! They were kneeling pad mechanisms! The ground started shaking and the real Kah Yah Shrine burst out of the ground at the back of the ruins! Woo!

I'm glad that mystery has finally been solved :) maybe it'll work on the other ones I've seen as well? As for Garini, he said he couldn't figure out the kneeling part, yet he deciphered those fragments! Ah well, teamwork :)

No comments:

Post a Comment