Friday 10 August 2018

160 zelda breath of the wild - an audience with king dorephan

Dear Readers,

Now to speak with King Dorephan! I climbed up all the stairs to the throne room.

I chatted with the guards first though. Tottika and Bazz were guarding and said they were recruiting outside help. Bazz recognised me and tested me on a password. Apparently I was once a member of the Big Bad Bazz Brigade! He asked what I'd been doing for the past 100 years and I said I was sleeping. I asked who he was and he said I often trained him and that he was the son of Demon Sergeant Seggin. He said he wishes his father wouldn't try to avenge Lady Mipha himself. I don't blame him. That shock arrow training thing is not good for Zoras!

#291 Silverscale Spear

Both of them were wielding these spears. Tottika said he wishes to become worthy of being chosen by a legendary weapon.

I climbed the stairs and finally met King Dorephan. He recognised me and got very nostalgic. He was happy to see me at least :) Prince Sidon didn't know about it until now either. King Dorephan was delighted to see that I had survived. I told him that I lost my memory. He asked surely I must remember his daughter, Mipha and... I didn't have a choice about remembering her. I said "Doesn't ring a bell". (the other choice was "Mipha who?"). He couldn't believe it as she and I were so close. He said he hoped my memory would come back in time. He then asked for my help with Ruta when Muzu, who had been silent until now, piped up.

Muzu was an elder and looked a bit like a stingray. He protested asking me for help because of what Hylians failed to do 100 years ago.

They had no choice though. The King said that Ruta had the ability to spout an endless amount of water and that lately it was making it rain constantly. If it didn't stop soon, the East Reservoir was going to burst and cause serious damage and harm to lives.

Just then a loud elephant-like trumpet sounded from that direction. The scene shifted over and sure enough, that red rune thing I saw earlier was Ruta. It was shaped like an elephant as well and was spouting water constantly.

King Dorephan said that Princess Zelda studied the Divine Beasts. She learned that the orbs on Ruta's shoulders were mechanisms that can control the water it generates. There was no electricity for them to work properly so they were out of control.

Prince Sidon said that Seggin actually managed to use a shock arrow against it! That's pretty amazing! His training wasn't for naught after all :) It didn't work for long though sadly, so Sidon went to look for a Hylian to help. He said this and did another flex :)

Prince Sidon asked me to help and I said that Princess Zelda told me to gain control of it from within. The king sprung up and was surprised to learn that she was still alive. They understood our plan to gain control of all the Divine Beasts and Prince Sidon said he'd help... while doing another flex!

King Dorephan was delighted our goals were the same and gave me the Zora Armour! I was able to go into the menu straight away and put it on! The description said it was painstakingly crafted by the current generation's princess for her future husband and that it gave me the ability to swim up waterfalls. Wow...

Muzu was not happy with this. Lady Mipha made this armour and it was just given to a "shady Hylian" like me. He stormed off.

King Dorephan said that Muzu educated Lady Mipha, so she meant a lot to him and he grew to despise Hylians when she died 100 years ago. Prince Sidon went after him. The king then asked if I would speak with Muzu and ask for his help with obtaining shock arrows. I went after them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment