Friday 17 August 2018

167 zelda breath of the wild - climbing the northern of the duelling peaks

Dear Readers,

I decided to climb Duelling Peaks. Whenever I have a chance to take a nice look around the countryside, this area always sticks out, especially since it has a shrine on it!

I warped to Duelling Peaks tower and started climbing. I stirred a Stone Talus and kept climbing, but a bit faster. further up I saw three rocks. I pushed one of the rocks down the hill between the two trees and got my 53rd Korok Seed.

I got my 54th Korok Seed when I got to the top of this peak and looked under a rock.

I was on the north peak and for a moment I thought I climbed the wrong one, but there was another shrine on this peak as well! Just under the peak was Shee Venath Shrine, all tucked away. I activated it and went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment