Wednesday 8 August 2018

158 zelda breath of the wild - why i'm visiting the zoras first

Dear Readers,

I crossed the Great Zora Bridge straight into Zora's Domain, where I met with Prince Sidon. We had lots to talk about.

He greeted me with his signature bicep flex and tooth gleam and gave me a warm welcome. I like the Zoras in this game :) they're very friendly and nice. I guess that's why I was drawn to their Divine Beast problem before anyone else's. The Gerudos are hot but not the most welcoming with their voe policy, The Gorons are friendly but the place in which they live is too hot, The Rito seem to be a bit high and mighty from what I've seen so far but the Zoras were actively looking for me when I wandered around Lanayru and they really wanted me to visit them. They even reached out to me when I climbed to the top of the tower. They're kind of like... I dunno, the automatic doors at McDonalds. Very welcoming and accommodating.

Prince Sidon beckoned me to follow him to the king but I decided to mingle around the place first. I also wanted to set the warp point at the local shrine. It was a long journey here after all and it was a lovely place!

No comments:

Post a Comment