Monday 13 August 2018

163 zelda breath of the wild - finding the zora helm

Dear Readers,

I became interested in finding the Zora Helm ever since I read that inscription at the back of Zora's Domain. I went out the east gate to look for it.

I went to Mikau Lake and swam up the waterfalls here with the Zora Armour. I still love doing this :) I also love how I'm propelled into the air at the top and automatically take out the glider!

According to the clue on the slab, the Zora Helm was stored in some ruins north of some lake around here. Mikau Lake and Lulu Lake didn't have any ruins around, so I went to Toto Lake.

On the east bank of Toto Lake, I caught a sparkly thing for my 51st Korok Seed.

There were some ruins in Toto Lake and I searched around for a treasure chest with Magnesis. I pulled out the metal one that was there and it had the Zora Helm in it! Woo! :D

I put it on and it gave me the ability to do a spin attack while I was in the water, so that was pretty cool :)

I like how the names of the lakes around here are references to the names of the Zora band members from Majora's Mask. Lots of nice little nods everywhere in this game :)

I wanna find other Zora gear if I can! So I'm gonna backtrack and read more inscriptions I passed by on the way to Zora's Domain. I'll also do some gear upgrades and other little side quests.

I warped to Great Fairy Cotera at Kakariko and asked her to upgrade my Zora Helm, Zora Armour and Climbing Boots to a higher defence. I was able to upgrade the Zora gear twice, which was nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment