Thursday 14 February 2019

164 night in the woods - haunting the weird little room

Dear Readers,

I checked out the weird room again. This weird room with no bathroom.

No bathroom here, or anywhere outside this room. I wondered out loud if they pooped in this dresser or a bucket. Then I started getting worried about the notion of stumbling across the poop bucket. I had so many unanswered questions.

I wondered if it was a guy or gal that lived here and thought they were probably pretty old. I thought no one young cared about the saints or church. I thought it was gonna be weird in 30 years when all the churches are empty. I daydreamed about opening a pizza place, sitting in the pews and eating pizza.

I thought about coming up with a pun based on pizza and church and came up with holy pepperoni!

I looked at the bed and played with the idea that I could sleep here right now and the person who'd retire for the night here would never know there was someone else just here, under their sheets and on their pillow. I let out a playful maniacal little laugh :)

I then thought I could make their bed and just be helpful without them knowing. It didn't have to be all creepy.

I went into the wardrobe and wondered if whoever lived here knew I had been here. I felt we had some kinda relationship, like I was a ghost and I was haunting them or something. I thought about moving something, just to let them know someone cares; someone who cares enough to visit them. I immediately decided against it as that was the creepiest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment