Wednesday 27 February 2019

177 night in the woods - we hear a noise on the next floor

Dear Readers,

Gregg and I got out of the elevator and argued over who was gonna go first. He told me it was my ghost so I should go first!

I was like ok fine and he said very quickly that itsnotevenreal. I was just about to retort when I was interrupted...

The music stopped.

*BUMP*

Gregg was like what the heck was that? I said I didn't know and wondered if someone was here? Gregg insisted there wasn't, saying the lights were off, doors were locked, no cars were outside. I was like ok so... and he asked if I wanted to go back. I asked him "Do you have your knife?" and he said yeah. I said ok.

He then said wait, and wondered if the assumption was that he was gonna stab someone, if that was the plan now? I told him no, that I meant just in case. After all, the basement door locked behind us. We were gonna have to find another way out too. He added that to the list, which was made up of "Map room, forbidden zone" and now had "find a way out". I said this was complicated. He said crimes and I said crimes. Pep talk!

The music resumed. We were able to go back down the elevator so we did. Didn't find anything else down there though, so we went back up and checked out the rest of the floor. We came across a door and another elevator. We went through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment