Friday 22 February 2019

172 night in the woods - chilling out on germ's porch after dinner

After dinner, Germ and I sat on the edge of the porch. He said he was glad I liked Sloppy Joe's and I said again who doesn't? :)

He asked me what was I going to say before dinner and I remembered. I said it was a weird thing for me to ask but, why did he invite me up here? I didn't think even Gregg had been up here. He said nah, that Gregg was cool but like he had things pretty much figured out. I said yeah, that Gregg was the best. He then said it seems like I had been having a hard time lately and that he thought I'd like to just chill out for a bit. He said everybody was going somewhere or wishes they were but I was just like, not. Or something.

After a pause I said yeah.

After another pause I thanked him for dinner. He said to thank his mom. I said no, just... thanks.

Then the music stopped.

I went on, saying I had a really long autumn. He said he knew. Then he said he was glad I liked Sloppy Joe's and I said yet again who doesn't? :)

The scene then shifted all the way back to the Food Donkey car park. Germ said he had to go now. I said bye to him before he did his usual disappearing into the steps trick :)

I made some doodles in my journal, opposite the one I made of Trash King Rabies. I drew Germ's gramma with her droopy squinted eye and with stars and lines coming from her head. I wrote "GERM'S SPOOKY GRANDMA" next to it. Below that I drew 6 dark figures. The two smaller ones I assume are his sisters. Next to this I wrote "GERM'S GOT A WHOLE FAMILY!!". Below this I drew the Sloppy Joe burger and wrote "DELICIOUS" underneath it. Underneath this again I drew a little Germ head and wrote the words "GERM: A GOOD GUY!"

Germ really is a good guy. He's hard to figure out but he's good to me. I love hanging out with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment