Thursday 2 May 2019

232 night in the woods - the frozen arm

Dear Readers,

I left the coffin seller and continued east into the woods. The trees seemed to be moving up and down.

I came across a frozen arm, sticking straight up out of the ground. Yikes.

I continued further and came across... another good spot for a snowman. What was going on?

I continued further again and met the mouse priest again! I was going in circles! Turning back and walking past the snowman spot brought me immediately back to the bridge and the cat. Going east again I came across the coffin seller before I came across the mouse priest. This was pretty confusing...

I decided to choose one of the prayer options. I said "Exalted bear, enthroned above" and the mouse priest butted in with bear? I said I figured the forest god was maybe a giant bear? The mouse priest said it was no mere bear and wasn't a bear at all. He told me to go away again.

I prayed again and guessed the last remaining option, "Enchanted deer monster, hoofy in the night". Once again the mouse priest butted in, exasperated I would say deer monster. I admitted it was a total guess and he said I clearly had not known their forest god. I said I wasn't from around here, and... then he told me to go away again!

I wandered further, wondering what to do now...

No comments:

Post a Comment