Wednesday 8 May 2019

238 night in the woods - and then she jumped off the cliff many times!

Dear Readers,

Jumping off the cliff as Adina was fun and got me different bits of funny dialogue with granddad! :)

To be an annoying kid I kept saying that she jumped off the cliff! Eventually granddad said this was why he read me Charity Bearity! I said jump again and he read out the title, Charity Bearity Learns to Shareity. I kept saying jump! jump! and this caused him to read out the Charity Bearity story! Each time I said jump, he would read out another line!

I then said she jumped because she hates Charity Bearity! Even granddad said he'd skip a few pages. Sounds like he didn't like Charity Bearity either :P

I then said she jumped, aiming for Charity Bearity to squash her flat!

I kept jumping and kept getting new dialogue! Thank you, writers of this game! This was great fun :)

I'm very happy that granddad would get put off by Charity Bearity and try desperately to get back to Adina's story!

Eventually he just asked if I wanted to hear this story? I said yes... he promised I would like it. I got tired of teasing him and eventually, it was impossible to go off the cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment