Friday 3 May 2019

233 night in the woods - the screaming snowman

Dear Readers,

Running out of options, I just started throwing snowballs around randomly. That turned out to be the answer!

Around the snowman site, I knocked some snow out of the trees and made two big snowballs for a snowman. I was then able to decorate it!

I gave it two rock eyes, two twig antlers and a carrot mustache. Very festive music played while I was decorating it. Just then, a snowman icon appeared and I clicked it...

The snowman came to life with a scream! It asked me what was it? and I wondered what was happening??? It kept asking me what was it and I said it was a snowman. It said it was just water and garbage! I asked it how it was talking and it said it didn't know anything.

I asked it about the forest god and it said there was nothing about it that wasn't forest and sky. I said it was like a poem and once again it asked me what was it before screaming again.

Things went back to granddad and Mae as me. I said this snowman was no help and he said well if at first you don't succeed... and I said to kill it and make a better one! He said I got that partly right. I said which part and he said to listen and he'd tell me... and it was back to the story.

I asked the snowman if it was a ghost and it replied no ghost. I was confused, asking it if it wasn't a ghost or it didn't have a ghost? It responded again with what am I.

I spoke to it again and asked it how it was going. It said very quietly what is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment