Wednesday 29 May 2019

259 night in the woods - returning home to mom and dad

Dear Readers,

After Aunt Molly dropped me home I barged in to give my forgetful parents a big hello!

I got a bit spicy and sarky when I gave out to dad about forgetting to pick me up! Love the part where I said good! when he said I gave him a heart attack. Made him remember at least! I told him Molly dropped me home. He said it was good to hear my voice again and I said goodnight, keeping the conversation short!

It was a bit weird to see the lights were on in my bedroom when I got up there, seeing how I wasn't expected until the night after... ah well. Sleepy time now...

The next morning I was only able to play Space Dragon on my bass. I had to unlock the other songs again. Ah well.

I checked out the books in the hallway. One of the titles had Stevenson in it! Is it about Stevenson from Lost Constellation?

I went downstairs to chat with mom. I said "Yeah!" when she asked if everything was ok. I said the other thing last time. I said things were good and she said it was a bit alarming to her and dad when I called. She assumed something was very wrong. I said no and that it just didn't work out at school. She asked what that meant and I asked her if we could talk about this another time. I was grateful when she said sure hon.

When I asked about Gregg I said "I think I'll run over and say hey."

After chatting a bit longer, including the bit about eels in her book, I went outside to relive "Part 1: HOME AGAIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment