Friday 31 May 2019

261 night in the woods - forever banned from pretzels and pierogies

Dear Readers,

Time to make friends with my buddy Lori M again! This was back when she just knew me as the killer.

When we got talking about the incident I said "and what did the middle schoolers say" and she said I put him in the hospital and no one knew why. She then went on with the same dialogue as before. Nice to meet her again.

I went down in the tunnel to the less awesome teens, who only had an interest in buying alcohol and cars. Bleh.

I had that one conversation with the fast food clerk where they called me a thief. This time I said "This isn't even a restaurant!", it was a crappy foodstand in a hole! They said this establishment had been in business for 50 years! I said it was 50 crappy years in a hole! Just like dead people from the 60s! They commented on me having no respect and I told them they could keep their pretzels and damp pierogies. They still told me to go jump in the river. No way to make amends then...

I really couldn't do much else before going to see Gregg... Couldn't see Angus or Bea, couldn't climb up on the Snack Falcon roof, couldn't go to the Food Donkey... I really did have to go Snack Falcon-wards!

Since playing this game for the first time I did get to try pierogies in real life though. They're quite nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment