Sunday 5 May 2019

235 night in the woods - reciting the prayer to the cat

Dear Readers,

Walking further east I passed by the screaming snowman and then I came across something different! A padlock and the totem, but this time a cat was sitting up on top of it!

I spoke to the cat... and the music stopped dead. It greeted me with an 'evening. I asked where was... and something dawned on me. I said it ate Father Patience Forget-Not-God?! It said no. He left.

Different music started playing. Some kind of mysterious, suspicious situation music with a beat. Nice change of tune I must say!

I said to the cat that it was wearing the mouse priest's little hat. The cat bluntly said he gave it his hat. I made an ellipsis. The cat said the hat made it feel so official. I told the cat I hated it. Then I wondered why it needed to hear this. The cat said it wasn't for them or the mouse. It was for the shrine. I said hm. The cat said prrrr.

I then said "In their wings, in their trees" and they told me to continue.

I said "All things die, be at peace!". Again it said to continue.

I said "Cease all care, they are coming." and once again it said continue.

I said "God of the forest, carry us." and it said very nice.

My other options were questions to ask of the cat but I didn't choose them. Maybe next time.

Just then the screen went white and then black with a whoosh! Then it was back to to Granddad and me as Mae again.

No comments:

Post a Comment