Tuesday 21 May 2019

251 night in the woods - yelling at the coffin seller

Dear Readers,

Going back into the woods, I stopped by the coffin seller's place.

I told them they were a fraud! They greeted me with a friendly hello, saying it was nice of me to stop by! I told them there were frozen dead people all over these woods and I had talked to half a dozen of them tonight alone!

I said either no one took them up on this coffin business or they never followed through! I demanded to know which was it? They responded by asking me about me talking to ghosts? and I said yeah! A whole bunch! They said they think I got lost and cold and started talking to the snow.

I said no! I had been all the way from the forest god's mountain to the Huncher's Hollow! The coffin seller then said and yet here I was, back at their cabin, not more than an hour after I last left. I made an ellipsis. They continued, saying I was letting the heat out and the cold in.

They said it was a busy night for me eh? and I told them to go to heck. They laughed, saying it was warm there at least. Then they said goodnight and I left.

I was still able to knock on their door, but I wasn't able to go back in...

No comments:

Post a Comment