Tuesday 28 May 2019

258 night in the woods - revisiting the old playground again

Dear Readers,

I left the bus station and there was no sign of the janitor or mom or dad. Time to hike home by myself.

This opening scene is really pretty and atmospheric :) I didn't gather fireflies this time but I liked just observing things again, just like how Mae was observing things once again for herself.

I went down into the gully, looking at all the Food Donkey shopping carts again, before I did that thing with the logs to knock them down very dangerously and open up a path for myself.

I returned to the old playground and reminisced on the memories and romances of times past! It's got that lovely twangy echoey music too. It's a pity I can't come back here at any other point in the game! Aunt Molly wouldn't let me for one thing!

Those houses in the background with the lit windows... I'm actually curious as to whose houses they are...

I climbed up and made the first journal entry again! That eye with the tear flowing from it... Is it from seeing home again or is it related to stuff from before I got back home? I mean, now that I know a bit about what happened.

I jumped over the pole and flopped on the ground in front of Aunt Molly, who took me home. I love that little exchange between us! Me giving cheek but eventually having to go along with it! The way I said no to both of the things she said is such natural dialogue and is wonderfully written! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment