Monday 27 May 2019

257 night in the woods - back to the bus station!

Dear Readers,

Now to begin my second playthrough! This time with a focus on Bea!

I'll also do some different dialogue choices. The first of them came up in the opening about the year Granddad died.

This time I said "We had the worst flood since 1998". Gregg got trapped on top of a dog house, the power was out for two days and Casey Hartley came by in his dad's boat. I laughed when I saw him.

I quoted Granddad as saying "They went looking for the gods," and it followed with them dying in lonely places.

I said he stared bug-eyed "at the old parking lots" before he declared the house was haunted before he died. There were four things to choose here! Last time I chose the playground.

After this I was back to the bus station as Mae! I checked out all the stuff and watched some Garbo and Malloy too.

I had a look at my journal and it was empty! I wonder if it's possible to fill it up completely?

Now to chat with my first friend on this adventure, the Janitor! I asked him "So are you the janitor here or something?" and he said it looked that way. I asked him what he did and he said he fixes this door he was working on.

I got him the freeasscola he requested and he did his drill thing to open it, which I still love :) I still love opening soda cans with a fork handle :)

Shortly afterwards he finished up and left the bus station, turning off all the lights. I left too.

No comments:

Post a Comment