Monday 6 May 2019

236 night in the woods - asking granddad about ghosts

Dear Readers,

It went back to granddad and myself. I asked him about ghosts.


I asked him if those snow things were ghosts and he said they had ghosts in them. I asked him if there were ghosts? and he asked me what did I think? I said no, and asked what did he think? He said he thought sometimes people stay with you long after they're gone.

I asked if grandma was a ghost now and he laughed, saying on the best days she was. I told him I didn't want him to ever be a ghost and he said that he'd be around to see my own kids... :( I told him he wouldn't and he said that wasn't a very nice thing to say. I said no, I meant I didn't ever want to have kids ever. I said I wanted two big woolly barn cats and an old hound dog and we'd all howl at the moon! He told me to never change :)

Aw... he really wouldn't be around to see any of this in my life... The memory of him will live on though of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment