Monday 13 May 2019

243 night in the woods - the screaming snowman is now sticky the snowman

Dear Readers,

I came across the coffin seller's place again and decided to pay another visit.

They asked if I was back to buy a coffin and I said no, just getting warm. They said they were going to start charging for that. I said if I didn't have any money for a coffin, why would I have money standing by their stove? They said they dunno and let's ask the free market.

Yeesh! I left then.

I continued and met the screaming snowman again. I greeted them, calling them Sticky. They asked what is Sticky and I said I named them Sticky because of... and they said Stick-y and I said ...the sticks. They said Stick-y again and I said yep. They said why is Stick-y.

I chatted with Sticky again, saying I knew I couldn't take them apart but were they in pain? They just seemed so sad. They then said very quietly that they were nothing. I said I didn't know how to interpret that and asked them if they were depressed or were they literally saying they were sticks and ice? They then said very quietly that they were sticks and ice. Just repeating what I had said. I then said I still had nothing and told Sticky that I'd be back. They then said loudly STICK-Y... BE BACK. and I said that was the spirit!

Stick-y-y-y-y was what they said when I chatted with them again and I said they sure were!

I continued on through the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment