Thursday 30 January 2020

101 undertale - alphys tells the truth about leaving

Dear Readers,

After Mettaton's finale, Alphys got the door open and came in. She was shocked to see Mettaton's lifeless, limbless body in the centre of the room. She rushed in and breathed a sigh of relief. "It's just the batteries!" she said.

She got emotional, saying if Mettaton had been truly gone... then stopped herself, saying she could always build another one, but was visibly emotional. She stayed with him, telling me to go on ahead and that she just needed a moment.

It was the only way to go, so I went ahead. She caught up with me, saying she was sorry about all that and let's keep going.

I continued walking through the corridor and she kept walking a few paces behind me. She nervously asked if I was excited about meeting Asgore.

She tried to smile bigger, saying I'll finally be able to go home! She didn't look so happy about it though.

It's not often I get to see Alphys on screen. I really like her sprite! She's like a cute little Lisa Simpson dinosaur with a lab coat.

At the end of the corridor there was an elevator and she stopped. I pressed the button and she said "Wait!", looking very sad.

Then she said she was just gonna say goodbye and... then she looked very sad and ashamed, saying she couldn't take it anymore...

She said she lied to me. She said a human soul wasn't strong enough to cross the barrier alone. She said it took at least a human soul and a monster soul. She said if I wanted to go home, I would have to take his soul, I'd have to kill Asgore.

She started walking away, saying she was sorry. Then she left.

Aw... Alphys... I'm glad she started being honest with me. I wanted to hang out with her a bit more though, so I headed left after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment