Wednesday 22 January 2020

93 undertale - browsing mtt resort rooms

Dear Readers,

I checked out the rooms of the MTT Resort.

The first one was looking for room service and their "Sea Tea". I didn't have any.

The second one was locked from the inside.

The third one was also looking for room service and their "Cinnamon Bun". I said I didn't have any.

The fourth one had shuffling. It said I could put something under the door and I had the option to, but I didn't do anything.

There was a janitor here, dripping slime from their slimy body onto the floor, before mopping it up again and again. They did indeed seem busy.

The path continued into the darkness! There was a sign advertising Art Lessons on the second floor, located in a similar place.

So yeah, this was very much like EarthBound, blocked doors that had dialogue but had nothing to do with anything really! Or maybe there's something more to this place. Some trades maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment