Thursday 9 January 2020

80 undertale - the spider girl's bake sale

Dear Readers,

After reaching elevator L3, I headed right to a table with a spider girl selling stuff.

Papyrus said since spiders have so many feet they have to spend lots of money on shoes.

I talked to the spider girl and she called me dearie and used tildes as she spoke, sounding all charming and creepy. She said all proceeds went to real spiders.

The items were prohibitively expensive. I didn't have 9,999 gold, so I couldn't make a purchase, even though I said yes.

Someone with their hand on their head nearby said they bought a doughnut, but they didn't want to, but felt they had to anyway because the spider girl kept staring and licking her lips. They were out of cash now... but said maybe they could sell it online and get double their money back. You'd be lucky...

I couldn't buy a thing, so I continued to the next room. I still have the spider stuff I bought in the ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment