Friday 17 January 2020

88 undertale - chilling at the end of hotland

Dear Readers,

On the next screen I saw RG01 and RG02 and the guy with the food stand! Been a small while!

Undyne was raging the RGs weren't killing me right now. She didn't really want them to, but they could at least have tried to! Papyrus said he almost captured me and wondered where his ice cream was.

The RGs were indeed taking a rain check on killing me and were stopping to have an ice cream. The rabbit one told me not to tell Undyne. The dragon one just looked happy. Yay :)

The Nice Cream seller was delighted because the RGs bought all of their ice cream! All they had left for me was a big smile. Double Yay! :)

To the left was the stage where Mettaton did his Final Fantasy VI parody. Papyrus couldn't believe I got to dance with Mettaton! Undyne was unimpressed, saying earlier she and I got to dance with death! Papyrus asked if death was cool and Undyne said she was like super hot! He said he wanted to meet Death. Yeeks... You know, he kinda looks like a Grim Reaper thing.

Further left was a lion guy standing next to Mettaton's poster. They said Mettaton looked really cool in the dress and made them feel like they could wear one too!

I went to the right and there was elevator R3. Heats Flamesman was here too! He asked if I remembered his name and he was absolutely shocked when I said I did! He didn't ask me for proof or anything heh :)

Papyrus then thought, what if L and R meant Left and Right? Undyne said no way! That made no sense! Because if you faced the opposite way, they'd be wrong! Papyrus asked how would you know they would be wrong if you were facing the opposite way? Undyne said not to get philosophical over the alphabet. Haha :) nice to see he finally figured it out though!

I had a look around the other elevator doors for Heats Flamesman but it seems he decided to stay here for now. It's also nice that I can get here through the elevator, bypassing Hotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment