Thursday 16 January 2020

87 undertale - alphys feels like a hero

Dear Readers,

After that "battle" with Mettaton where I turned yellow and "defeated" him, Alphys then admitted something to me.

She said before she met me and all this stuff happened, she didn't really like herself very much. For a long time, she felt like a total screw-up, like she couldn't do anything without ending up letting everyone down. She said guiding me made her feel a lot better about herself. She thanked me for letting her help me.

I reckon all these monsters ever wanted was someone to play with them and she was no different :) aw!

She said we were almost to the core, which was just past MTT Resort.

Papyrus started to explain the rules of the colour tile puzzle again. Bit late for that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment