Monday 6 January 2020

77 undertale - uniting the royal guard

Dear Readers,

On the next screen after the tricky switches and arrows, Undyne wondered about the mouse and the table and the cheese and then the focus between her, Papyrus and Sans was all about where cheese comes from. Anyway, here was another mousehole and cheese and save point!

Alphys posted her disbelief on how some people thought Mew Mew 2 was better than Mew Mew 1.

This time the cheese was in a computerised laser-safe. Wow... the mouse would have to be pretty determined indeed.

Alphys then continued posting trash comments about Mew Mew 2.

On the next screen someone told me to stop. The two guards from outside the lab appeared behind me, saying they got an anonymous tip about a human wearing a striped shirt. The description matched me perfectly, but they didn't cop it. They said they'd bring me someplace safe.

A moment later they stopped in realisation. They said they were embarrassed but they actually had to totally kill me and stuff. Dude!

The Royal Guard attacked. I checked and cleaned their armour. They killed me fairly quickly though.

I tried again and cleaned RG 02's armour and eventually they took it off because they got so hot. RG 01 started sweating. I whispered to RG 01 to be honest about their feelings. The music changed to something sentimental and they got gushy about their feelings, saying they like, LIKED the other guy! The way they fought, the way they talked and that they loved doing team attacks with them.

The other was silent for a moment. Then the first started sweating again, saying I put them under mind control! Then the second finally spoke, asking the first if they wanted to go get some ice cream. The first said sure, bro!

They looked at each other happily and it was then I was able to spare them. Yay :) this was a nice encounter!

Undyne said it was nice that people could be platonic friends like that.

Alphys posted, wondering how I was doing. Then she posted a self deprecating joke that was pretty funny: Top 10 Shows That Make You Forget To Do Your Frickin Job. Hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment