Wednesday 8 January 2020

79 undertale - unlocking the l3 elevator

Dear Readers,

After defusing Mettaton's bombs, I could once more see the core in the background. I continued on the path.

Alphys rang and asked if I was nervous about meeting Asgore. She said not to worry, as he was a really nice guy and I could just talk to him and stuff. Also, I could get through the barrier with my human soul.

I continued until I got to Elevator L2. Undyne said the L must stand for limes! Papyrus said he hated them because he put slices of them on his eyes when he went to a spa treatment place! How would they sting his eyes? He doesn't have them, except for when he's bugged out with surprise. He said he just wanted to have handsome, bishonen eyes. :) haha :)

I could now connect to other floors from before and had access to new floors too.

I reached L3. Papyrus said maybe L stands for something more abstract, like love! Undyne then said something and Papyrus then got less abstract!

No comments:

Post a Comment