Thursday 2 January 2020

73 undertale - cooking with mettaton

Dear Readers,

Mettaton in a chef's hat and an elaborate cookery show set. It was called "Cooking with a Killer Robot".

Mettaton introduced the show and me as his lovely assistant. He asked me to get milk, sugar and eggs and I got them for him.

He then said he forgot the most important ingredient: A human soul! He took out a chainsaw and slowly approached me until his phone rang. It was Dr. Alphys. She suggested making a substitution in the recipe... in case someone was vegan. Mettaton burst out, saying it was a brilliant idea! He had human-flavour substitute that was on a counter in the distance. He asked me to get it.

Alphys told me she was eating crisps in her PJs. Alright for some!

I approached the counter and it suddenly turned into a huge tower! Mettaton told me if I couldn't reach the can in one minute he'd have to go back to the original plan.

Alphys said I had a jetpack in my new phone with just enough fuel to reach the top so I flew up there. Meanwhile, Mettaton started throwing stuff at me like a bullet hell shooter. When I reached the top after all that Mettaton said he had already baked the cake way earlier, since it was a cooking show after all, so he told me to forget it. I descended once more.

Alphys was delighted we made it. Now to head forward and see how he'll get in the way next...

No comments:

Post a Comment