Sunday 5 January 2020

76 undertale - tricky switches while alphys goes afk

Dear Readers,

After picking up the stained apron, I got back to the path and reached the conveyor belts before Alphys rang me again.

She said she'd help me with the timing on the three switches, but interrupted on the third. However, the way forward opened up anyway. She was like oh well!

Undyne talked about her idea about puking in basketball hoops for a puzzle. Papyrus hated it! He cut the call short!

In the next room Alphys posted that it was the last time she was helping with a puzzle, then she rang and said she had to go to the bathroom so I could solve this next puzzle by myself with all these arrows. Papyrus said I should ring Alphys and ask her for help with this puzzle while using a hot voice and an audible wink. Undyne hated it! Hehe :)

This puzzle was tricky. With arrows and switches changing the arrows. Also a conveyor belt. Seems there was a way upwards and a way to the left. Going up was impossible because of the way the switches were. So I worked on a way to go left.

It took a small while! I kind of looped around on the lower platforms without switches and did an extra switch press until I got to a stage where I could go left.

No comments:

Post a Comment