Sunday 19 January 2020

90 undertale - meeting bratty and catty

Dear Readers,

After the chat with Sans in the restaurant, I went out into the hotel lobby.

Papyrus and Undyne talked briefly about going on vacation to a hotel. Papyrus seemed happy regardless :)

I went outside to that note I saw earlier. It said to go up the creepy alleyway on the right for some great deals.

I went up the right alleyway and met two girls back here and some happy music. One was like an alligator and the other was like a cat. They both greeted me in a friendly way and had their shop here. Quite interesting characters! They were interested in glamburgers and Mettaton's autograph.

I asked them about themselves. Bratty was the alligator and Catty was the cat. They introduced themselves at the same time and laughed at their jinx :)

I asked about their wares and they said their stuff was like totally wicked cheap compared to the stuff inside. They said I should buy all of their stuff! I asked where they got it and they said they found it in the garbage! All those guns and food... from the garbage! I asked where they found their garbage and they laughed before saying mostly Waterfall or a dumpster, where one of them got the gun.

I asked about Mettaton and hearts formed in their eyes. They both said he was their robot husband! Haha :) I asked where he came from and they said though it may be believed he was built by Alphys, he always acted like it was his idea and that they spoke like old friends, though they weren't friends anymore... They made sure to add that they themselves were best friends for-EVER!!!

I asked about Alphys. They said she used to live on their street and she was like a big sister. She took them to the dump and other cool places to find trash. She was always collecting these weird cartoons and then she became the Royal Scientist and they haven't seen her in forever. They said she thought Asgore was a super cutie, so she built Mettaton to impress him, a robot with a soul. When Asgore saw Mettaton, he asked her to do all the science stuff for him, but no one has seen anything from her yet. In fact no one has seen her full stop since she stayed in her lab all day.

I asked about Asgore. They said he was a total goober and a big, fuzzy goofball. They loved him, saying he was like, SO nice. Then they giggled and said they were both SO hyped for the destruction of humanity.

I decided to buy the Mystery Key from them. I quite like these girls! They're vivacious and friendly and also just ordinary energetic girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment