Saturday 11 January 2020

82 undertale - south puzzle after spider girl's bake sale

Dear Readers,

I navigated the arrows to head to the south puzzle. Found some conveyors and lasers and Undyne started talking about puzzles again. Papyrus begged me to stop encouraging her :)

I got past some lasers and Alphys rang, asking if I wanted to watch a human TV show together sometime. It was called Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. I said Sure! She was all nervous about asking :) she seemed happy and said it was her favourite show! Then she babbled about it, trying not to spoil, yet spoiling the whole show! Haha :)

She then said she thinks I'd really like it! And that we should watch it after I get through all this.

You know, between the burden and challenge and tedium of the puzzles and backtracking, it allows for more wonderful interactions with these wonderful characters :) I love it!

I went ahead and solved the puzzle by moving two squares in the left area and two into the right, opening up the way to shoot, solving the puzzle.

On the way back I stopped by a cactus to smell the flowers. Then I navigated the arrow room to head right. The double door was activated with the two puzzles solved, so I went through.

I was now in a place with a save point, but lots of cobwebs... I backtracked a little, and the spider girl wasn't at her stand anymore!

I went ahead and through a doorway in a purple wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment