Monday 13 January 2020

84 undertale - mettaton sings like celes

Dear Readers,

After saying goodbye to Muffet, I left through another door to a corridor with Mettaton's poster on the wall. Papyrus wanted one for him and Undyne wanted one for her too. Then they daydreamed of a big event.

According to the poster, Mettaton's event was soon.

I continued into a dark open area, with windowlit houses in the distance. I walked a bit and Mettaton spoke. He said could it be his one true love? I looked up and it turns out the whole area was a stage set, with moon and stars on strings. Mettaton was on a balcony in a dress, like Juliet or Celes or something!

He then sang out a song which is unmistakably a parody of Final Fantasy VI's opera scene, right down to its music! A pretty nice tribute too. I could move but electric barriers prevented me from going anywhere while he was singing.

When he finished he said it was so sad I was going to the dungeon. A trapdoor opened and I fell through to below. He then appeared above me and got all dramatic about me going to the dungeon and a maze with the coloured tiles. He started to explain the rules but then he stopped and said he wouldn't waste my time by explaining them again, pretending to be nice. He then said if I didn't get through in 30 seconds I would be incinerated by these jets of fire that then appeared behind me. He said he was so filled with grief, he couldn't stop laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment