Tuesday 21 January 2020

92 undertale - mingling in mtt resort lobby

Dear Readers,

I finally started mingling in the Hotland MTT hotel lobby.

The blue and pink origami looking thing welcomed me to the MTT Resort, telling me it was an apartment building complex that got turned into a hotel. Whether I was staying for a night or still living here, I was told this place prided itself on a great stay. It prided itself on being passed through as well!

There was a fountain shaped like Mettaton here spitting water out onto the floor. It said it was the Royal Memorial Fountain, built 201X and the Mettaton part was added last week.

The dragon on the phone was saying they weren't gonna be home tonight. The white tiger thing with glasses and heels on its front paws said the elevator went straight to the capital, but it wasn't working. I guess it'll start working once I cover my path through this whole area :) The eyeball with tentacles and a red bow tie said as a slime, they were outraged.

The receptionist had a big clawed hand for a head, pointing upwards. They said they knew the elevator to the city wasn't working. Because of the incident though, rooms were running at a special rate. 200G a room. I declined the offer.

I headed right, to the rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment