Friday 10 January 2020

81 undertale - north puzzle after spider girl's bake sale

Dear Readers,

The next room after the spider girl's bake sale was full of arrow puzzle jump vents. Undyne started talking about another puzzle idea she had but Papyrus said not to encourage her.

Alphys rang and said there were two puzzles to the north and south I had to solve in order to proceed. She then offered to be friends on UnderNet, so I could ping her when I needed help. Then she realised she signed me up for it and I had been reading her posts the whole time. She hoped I agreed with her on Mew Mew 2!

I navigated and went to the north puzzle first, looking at the arrows to determine a path. easy enough puzzle, just had to shift to the side a bit, then shoot. Just like before.

Two characters then appeared outside the puzzle door. The one with the red and black diamond head said their favourite Mettaton moment was right "when everything looks the baddest, he poses dramatically". The one with the green and black diamond head said their favourite Mettaton moment was when he beats up the "heel-turning villains".

No comments:

Post a Comment