Friday 3 January 2020

74 undertale - elevator after the kitchen

Dear Readers,

The next part of the journey was very un-kitchen like. It was a long dark corridor with a huge building in the distance, surrounded by lava.

Alphys told me it was the core, the source of all power for the underground. She said there was an elevator there I can take to go to Asgore's castle, and then home. Ahead there was an elevator that said R1. Undyne said it was obvious the R stood for Red.

Inside I had the option to go for Left Floor 1 or Right Floor 2. I chose the former. When I arrived it said I left from Right Floor 1. Might keep that in mind.

Undyne then said L stood for L-evator. Haha :)

I then found that this was back at the front of the lab.I went back and chose Right Floor 2.

Papyrus brought up the issue of the R and L colours. Undyne said Light Green and Sans said Light Sea Foam Green, confusing the issue more :)

In this new area was a little flamey guy with a big smile. He said his name was Heats Flamesman and to remember his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment