Wednesday 15 January 2020

86 undertale - mettaton's oscar winning defeat act

Dear Readers,

Mettaton attacked again after Alphys foiled the firewall at the coloured tile puzzle.

Alphys rang and said to check the yellow button on my phone. Mettaton advised me to listen to her. Must play the scene out I guess :)

When I pressed the button my heart cursor turned upside down and yellow! She told me to press A and I did so, shooting a bullet at Mettaton! He did a dramatic stance and then waved goodbye, wheeling away.

Afterwards, Alphys rang and said it looked like I beat him and I did a really good job! I said "All thanks to you"

She blushed and said I was the one doing everything cool and that she just wrote some silly programs for my phone.

I continued chatting with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment