Tuesday 3 November 2020

123 ace attorney 6 - settling on the unsettled murder weapon

Dear Readers,

Simon asked me to remember what I said to Bucky this morning and how moved he was when I said I believed in him to the very end. Then Simon did something I didn't expect - he grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me like he was trying to get some sense into me. I've never seen anything like it in the series.

I was ready to go again. Owen seemed like he was telling the truth and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, but Simon noted I was too focused on his emotions to notice he was being vague about something.

I had to brute force a few answers, because nothing seemed to match with what Owen was saying, but I finally got it when I used the crime photo on the statement about the face smooshing. Then I pointed out the soba underneath Taifu's face in the photo. I then argued that raw soba dough was used to suffocate him.

Nahyuta was ready to strike. He said I summed up everything... that Bucky did! He wanted to drive it home again when I slammed my bench and disagreed, saying there was still discord in Owen's heart and I needed to continue the therapy.

Owen saw the killer's face! The thing is, he was feeling something unexpected, a happy emotion. I pinpointed it with a "Got it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment