Friday 13 November 2020

133 ace attorney 6 - dusting the suitcase for prints

Dear Readers,

Ema, Dhurke, Trucy and I looked around the late doctor's study as one big team to see if we could find the orb.

We got a diagram of the room, a photo of the death scene, some puns about gravy, some coffee remains that kicked the instinct in me to clean up, a bunch of other stuff and then, there was the suitcase. We wondered who it belonged to. After examining that we heard some laughing behind us.

It was Ema and it seemed like she became a completely different person. She heard the call and the job of finding out who owned the suitcase was perfect for her.

I dusted all around the suitcase. When I couldn't get anything on the handles, I trued the lid and finally the stickers. I found a clear print but I had to keep dusting and blowing many times to get clear prints. I then matched it with Datz.

I hope Datz doesn't get accused... I like him. I will be happy to defend him if he does get accused though.

Apparently Datz was seen around here earlier and may still be in the village.

Another thing we found was the doctor's notebook, one of them anyway. It had that verse of song from the first episode involving the box.

Having looked at everything without finding the orb, we left Ema to go look for Datz in the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment