Thursday 5 November 2020

125 ace attorney 6 - another bandage

Dear Readers,

Geiru came back to the stand in her cheerful showbiz manner. She was alarmed when I brought up Owen's testimony about the perfume. Nahyuta kept insisting that she could leave.

All of a sudden, Simon suggested she complete her performance and used a feather to deflate one of her balloons, which revealed a bandage on her forehead! Dun dun dunnn!

I had a choice between whether I wanted to indict her or not with a risk of huge consequences. Threats from Nahyuta of course, trying to intimidate me. Screw him!

I was over and back with Geiru for a while. She was playing innocent until her pupils shrunk and she got fierce. The judge wondered if this was another personality emerging.

Geiru went on to testify about what she did before the murder. She said she went to visit, but both Taifu and Owen were snoring in there. When pressing, she said she didn't see anything odd or unusual. I objected with the karuta cards. I argued she was the only one who could've left the dying message and thus could be the killer.

She got so frustrated she started chewing on her balloons! Nahyuta jumped in and in his smug fashion, said he was going to bring me back down to earth. He asked Geiru to show me something and she did. She took off her glove and revealed a swollen red hand. She then revealed she was allergic to buckwheat!

This made things topsy turvy and against me again. Simon called Nahyuta out on his withholding of this information. Nahyuta replied smugly that he was simply trying to protect her privacy. Lying jerk. No one told me and Simon had no idea about her allergy either.

No comments:

Post a Comment