Saturday 7 November 2020

127 ace attorney 6 - allergy and tragedy

Dear Readers,

With the udon dough argued as the murder weapon, Nahyuta challenged me to find evidence of it and how Geiru got rid of it.

This was the only answer I knew for quite a while! I was waiting for the chance to point out the dumplings fed to the dog when Simon praised my barking and wondered if I had the bite to back it up. He knew of course and his remarks made me laugh!

I presented Simon's statement with a "Take that!" and requested we find the dumplings that Geiru made out of udon that had her blood in it. I drove the point home that it was HER balloons that were going pop now that the truth was out.

Nahyuta's beads broke and hit him again in the face. Yeeeehaaa! Never fails to be satisfying!

Geiru's balloons all popped one by one, all the balloons she made up until now popped. With one last dramatic scream she pulled on her braces and made the balloons on her chest pop as well, revealing her to be much more petite.

She then took off her wig, revealing a devastatingly sad bandaged face. She finally revealed her tragic story. She desperately wanted to inherit her father's name but it went to his disciple instead. Her balloon thing failed her and she was so desperate she carried out the murder and tried to pin it on Uendo, who in turn tried to shift the blame onto Bucky with the cards.

Simon talked to her for a bit. She didn't know about the udon and risked her allergy to carry out the murder impulsively without thinking. She wasn't clearheaded enough to worry about it. Simon said how could she do all this... and called her an idiot.

I said to Geiru that I understood her desire to inherit her father's name but she really should've inherited his heart.

Nahyuta had no objections. He said he would remember my name. I was expecting him to say something else that was smug but Simon said it seemed he accepted me as a worthy adversary.

The judge called Bucky, who made a full recovery, to the stand and declared him... not guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment