Thursday 19 November 2020

139 ace attorney 6 - meeting pearl!

Dear Readers,

Durke and I returned to the village to the feeling of being watched. It was because of Paul's election posters with his ugly mug on it. Dhurke was in great humour and suggested we go hunting for boar in the mountains after this was over. I gave a pass on that one. Wild boar stew sounds lovely though.

A local complained about Paul putting posters on their houses. Definitely a politician. 

Dhurke noticed something different here and it wasn't the election posters. I examined a painting that some kid may have been doing.

The painter then showed up. It was Pearl! And she's all grown up! Dhurke asked me to introduce them to each other and they got on well.

Gosh... I don't remember when was the last time I met Pearl in the series...

Pearl said Edgeworth was here as well, looking into something. Wow.

Pearl loves her home and talked about being a spirit medium and how she needed to know what someone looked like and have their true name.

We asked about Paul and she said he'd been campaigning all hours of the day and night. We sussed he must've wanted powerful connections. Dhurke mentioned Khura'in managed to stay independent because of the queen's ability to channel spirits, so the importance of this must've played a similar role in this village.

I showed some things to Pearl. She was more used to dealing with people now and she was super polite as well. She responded to my badge alright, remembering Phoenix and she also reacted to the moss. She said it grew on Mt. Mitama and I talked about the doctor. 

I asked her about where the doctor went and she said all she knew was that he was somewhere on Mt. Mitama.

Just them, my bracelet reacted! Pearl was hiding something from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment