Sunday 8 November 2020

128 ace attorney 6 - wrapping up with noodles

Dear Readers,

I was really affected by Geiru's story, but I was really glad my client, Bucky got cleared of the murder charge. Uendo didn't seem to have anything against him either and just switched the cards on the spur of the moment.

I asked Bucky why Taifu wouldn't let Geiru inherit her father's name. He said he wanted her to find her own calling in life, to perform whatever she wanted without being bound by her father's name or rakugo. Her father wanted to learn to make udon in order to support her.

So it was all a big misunderstanding... How very sad...

I presented the deed when I said Taifu was cheering Bucky on. Simon said Taifu was trying to force him to grow into a truly capable owner in his father's stead. Bucky was touched and vowed to become so good it'll knock the old man's socks clean off!

I stopped Bucky from rushing off to his shop so I could place an order for a bowl of udon to Geiru, on behalf of her master. He was happy to! With that, he skated off.

I wondered if I had levelled up from this experience. Simon put me down of course and said it was in his best interest if I stayed green so his job wouldn't be harder! What about my best interest! I brought up the fact that even he was fooled by Uendo he said not to remind him.

I brightened him up with a seven ate nine joke and we headed off for soba, bickering about the bill settlement.

And that was episode 4! I had a bit to go as a lawyer yet, but I had a passion for it! From now on, maybe I'll be undermined less? 

No comments:

Post a Comment