Sunday 29 November 2020

149 ace attorney 6 - trucy and athena's positions

Dear Readers,

My answer to the end of the last blog post was promptly answered by Trucy declaring she wasn't going to take sides. I said that was loud and clear. She said that was good because she didn't like this one bit and that Phoenix and I should be on the same team. I told her I was sorry and really felt how mad she was.

Dhurke said he was sorry too, saying it was all his fault. Trucy got sad and said she was worried things wouldn't be the same between her dad and me after this. Dhurke smiled at this, saying he wouldn't worry. He said that's the way it was with us men. We may fight, but we don't burn bridges.

She asked if that really was the case. He said it was, that one minute we're trading blows and the next we're having drinks together. He laughed it off, saying we were simple creatures at heart. Trucy said she hoped he was right.

I am a little worried about this too, but Dhurke is kinda right too. To be a boy is to be a fool and that's probably the case with being a man too.

Athena arrived, apologising to me for being late. I asked her what happened with her and Phoenix and she said she went to the wrong airport. She said she was waiting and thinking his flight was really late and then she dozed off until it was dark already. She was really upset at herself for doing that. Aw.

That meant she had no clue what the case was about and so, she asked. Whew. She made a few guesses and nope, nothing to do with murder this time. It was a civil case.

She was surprised and confirmed what she knew about civil cases, how there was no prosecutor. I said that's right and had no time to explain any other details. We were called into the courtroom before I had a chance to explain to her about Phoenix.

Wow. Athena's going to find out inside the court. This is really silly, but it'll add to the drama I suppose!


No comments:

Post a Comment