Friday 6 November 2020

126 ace attorney 6 - logical path to the dough!

Dear Readers,

Geiru went on to testify about her buckwheat allergy. I couldn't find anything wrong with it, even when pressing her.

Things looked really bad until I changed my thinking around about a certain piece of evidence that proved Geiru could've killed her master, even with her soba allergy.

I didn't know what it was for sure, so I brute forced it until I got to Taifu's note. Resting referred to the dough for noodles and from this I concluded that Taifu was making udon noodles, which uses ordinary wheat flour. I had to guess this as well as I had no idea what to pick.

Nahyuta objected, bringing up Geiru's reaction and the fact that Taifu's face was in soba noodles.

It was time for me to gather my thoughts and do that logical path to the finish that Apollo does!

What was Master Toneido making in his dressing room? Udon!

What was found in the bowl on the table? Soba!

Where did the soba in the bowl on the table come from? The master's soba stock!

Why did the culprit cook the soba noodles and put them in the broth? To hide the udon dough!

But why did the culprit take the udon away and hide it? It must've been because she killed him with the udon dough!

Udon dough was the murder weapon!

No comments:

Post a Comment